Your Open Arrangement
Currently I plan no open arrangement days. Yet I am ready to accept invitations to facilitate such. If so wished, contact me about it.
A typical set-up day, exclusive and open, can look as follows.
- 10.00 Welcome, coffee and tea
- 10.30 acquaintance, introduction and start of set-ups
- 13.00 Own brought lunch with refreshments, coffee and tea
- 14.00 Continuation of set-ups
- 17.00 Closing and review
We come together in an intimate atmosphere. One just comes to have a look, like I once did. The other wants to ‘finally’ set up his theme or family. With a cup of tea or coffee, we take notice of each other and of the themes that were brought to work with. After a brief theoretical and methodical introduction to set-up work follows a short relaxation exercise, to enhance sentience.
A typical set-up goes through four stages.
- A participant introduces in short his theme and summarizes it in one sentence. If I pick it up to work with, the participant becomes the focus of the event. The focus and I find an agreement on which persons or elements of his system or theme will be set-up. Only among those present who are willing the focus choses representatives for the people and elements to be set up, and one representative for themself. Then, the focus places the representatives intuitively into the room and observes closely what happens further.
- Unlike in a predetermined role play, a set-up thrives purely on current perception. What representatives experience and express in the present moment guides the set-up. Physical impressions, feelings, emotions, intuitions, movements and utterances come spontaneously and become visible and audible. In order I ask each representative for their wellbeing at the place where they stand. Where necessary, I suggest interactions. Thereby, I can occasionally sail steeply towards the wind, but never against the wind. Usually the occurring constellation already itself shows the direction to a changed attitude and order and offers relaxation and solution without force.
- Symbolic acts and crisp statements can clarify and confirm the closing image of a set-up. Possibly the focus can take the place of her or his representative, to from there once more feel and regard the changed constellation, to further internalize the experience and to confirm a decision for a change of attitude and behaviour. So that life and love can flow anew and better.
- Finally, the focus thanks and dismisses her or his representatives of their functions. Focus, representatives and spectators are often deeply touched during the event. Especially for representatives it is important not to linger in impressions and emotions after a set-up and to completely return to oneself. Who cannot, reports this directly to me and takes a break from representations. A concluding conversation with the focus can still clarify a few things.
After a short pause, the next set-up can begin.